WE WANT YOU TO JOIN OUR TEAM!
The HOUSE ADDICTS team is a rapidly growing real estate team, and seeking talented, hardworking agents to join us - immediately!
HOUSE ADDICTS is based out of the Denver Tech Center, but with our cloud based brokerage model you can literally work from anywhere – your home office, Starbucks, your kid’s soccer practice, the beach…it’s up to you.
If you’re new to the industry, or simply underwhelmed with the services and resources you’ve been getting from your current brokerage, the House Addicts team will be a breath of fresh air.
TEAM LEADERS CODY & TARA McCARTHY
After 10+ years in the real estate industry, we felt like there was an enormous gap between what a Real Estate Agent needs, and what was offered by other brokerages and teams.
So we set out to build House Addicts. A real estate team built BY TOP PRODUCERS, FOR TOP PRODUCERS.
We are in the depths of real estate deals every day. Now, we're sharing our systems & knowledge with our team.
House Addicts is in the top 5% of CO Realtors because we deliver a 5 star experience to every client. We'd love for you to join us!
- Tara McCarthy
THIS COULD BE A PERFECT FIT!
|Earn $60k-$100k+ in your first year, with no limit to your income potential||Take advantage of team provided leads while also building your own database||Perfect your sales skills & presentation, increase your conversion rate, and sell more homes through training|
|Over 60 hours per week of available online training hosted by top producers all over the country to elevate your real estate game||You'll work with other members of our team who specialize in transaction management and client care, so you can focus on tasks that make you money||Coach with our professional coaching staff whose talents have been recognized by Entrepreneur, Forbes, Inc 500, & USA Today|
|Earn stock options, and eventually become vested profit sharing with the team||Be part of a true team atmosphere. We fail together, we learn together, and we succeed together||Give back to our community through fundraising, food drives, coat drives and more|
REAL ESTATE AGENT RESPONSIBILITIES - WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Lead generate daily to team provided leads
- Network with your personal database. We will show you how to engage with your sphere of influence WITHOUT feeling pushy
- Work with each client through the Buying Experience. Pre-Qualification, Showing Homes, Negotiating Deals, through Closing…you’ll be there every step of the way
- Host Open Houses to build your client database
- Participate in client appreciation events like Movie Night on the Park, Cookies with Santa, and more
WHY BECOME A HOUSE ADDICT?
- Gain instant credibility with your potential clients and sphere of influence by joining one of the top team in the entire state.
- The House Addicts team closes 65 times more business than the "average" Realtor. Leverage that experience & relationships for your clients.
- Reap the benefits of over $30,000 in advertising without a single dollar out of your pocket
- Receive access to systems that are financially out of reach for most agents because of the high cost
- Learn to build your business from the best
WHO WE ARE
- We subscribe to the mantra of "Work Hard, Play Hard."
- We set goals, and create a plan to achieve those goals. We "eat the frog" every morning. We hold ourselves accountable. We make adjustments. We operate on the premise that EVERY client should have a 5 star experience.
- As a result, the House Addicts team has achieved a very high level of success. We are ranked in the top echelon of all Realtors in Colorado.
- We're looking for people with the same work ethic and goals.
WHO YOU ARE - QUALIFICATIONS
- Active real estate license - At least 6 months real estate experience is preferred, but not necessarily required.
- Self Starter – We’ve got a great playbook for success, but you chose real estate because of your entrepreneurial spirit. Take initiative to exceed goals and expectations.
- Accountability – Success does not come without a high level of accountability. Be willing to set expectations & goals for yourself and complete the required tasks to achieve them.
- Willingness to Learn – Real Estate is Hard! We’ve learned a lot through experience and want to share our knowledge with you!
- Competitive Spirit – We like to win, and we want to align ourselves with winners!
THINK YOU’RE THE RIGHT FIT?
We want to talk with you! Send us your resume, along with a description of what made you choose a career in real estate, and what makes you the right fit for our team!